A key challenge many EHS professionals face is how to partner with senior leaders to develop and implement a
highly effective safety improvement strategy. Kristen Bell, co-author of 7 Insights into Safety Leadership, will guide you through the essential principles that every safety leader needs to understand in order to develop and execute a strategy that improves safety, and supports business improvement generally. Each participant will receive a copy of the 7 Insights book, which is based on decades of experience and industry-leading research. Advance copies may be requested in order to enrich your workshop experience and discussion.
• Articulate a compelling business case for improving safety performance by engaging employees and building
• Explain why a dual-strategy for reducing exposure to hazards may be required;
• Define and recognize key safety leadership attributes;
• Define and recognize two dimensions of culture needed to sustain safety and business improvements;
• Partner with senior leaders to create a roadmap for developing a positive safety culture and sustainable safety